So I've been wanting to decorate for Christmas for like 2 weeks. I put it off for a little while but then this past weekend, I totally gave in and did it. They also started playing Christmas music, which I listen to all day at work. I didn't want to go completely all out because I'm being "Financially Responsible" ....blah blah blah blah.... but I did get the tree and get it decorated, or started at least. I LOVE IT. Now whenever I watch my shows, I turn off all the lights and turn on the tree and its just perfect. I still have some additions to make to it.. but it looks better in person than on this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha! i thought WE were the only ones who had our tree up early ;) isn't that the best, watching tv with the Christmas tree on? its such a snuggly way to end the day haha
ReplyDelete