Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yay Longhorns, Fight Fight FIGHT

Friday night was Davey's first playoff game and Me, Liz and Mom went with Joanna. It was SO much fun. Crazy game with some of the weirdest plays I've ever seen. It was the one of the coldest nights we've had in Texas so far, so we were all bundled up. And poor Liz had gotten sick so she kept running to the bathroom under the stands to throw up. But other than that I really had so much fun!!
Davey #32
Poor Liz made it as long as she could. I took her home at the fourth quarter. She made it 2/3 of the way there before we let her puke at a 7-11.... one of 3 parking lots that got the royal treatment that night. HAHA.
Mom, Me, Joanna, Liz
Mom was FREEZING. She was so funny. She couldn't get warm, so I showed her how I used to wear my coat when walking through the blizzards in Rexburg. It worked, but she was laughing too hard to keep it over her nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment