So I have an hour for lunch everyday.. but I sort of work in the middle of nowhere, plus I try not to eat out everyday, so I basically have this hour that I don't know what to do with. A lot of days, I end up at Wal-Mart just wandering around, talking to my parents, or getting stuff for the apartment. But I kind of have realized that I'm wasting a lot of time and money driving to a store for no good reason. I rarely make it out without something.
So Yesterday on my Wal-Mart run, I decided my purchase would be a book and I'd use the hour everyday to do some reading. I had gotten really good at reading books while I was at Utah, and I kind of liked it. So I thought this would be a good way to keep up with that. My first lunch-hour book is......
I don't have a lot opinions about him considering I was 12 when he was elected... However, I saw him on Oprah for about 2 minutes and he was talking about what he was thinking when September 11 happened and the things that were going through his mind, and it occurred to me it might be kind of interesting to read.75 pages in...... there are about a million things I've never known about him and its just kind of interesting to hear his about his experiences in his own words. So far, I'm satisfied with this purchase. There are about 400 pages left to go, I'll let you know if it worth your time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment