This weekend, my church building hosted the Carrollton Community Nativity Exhibit. They had bascially shut down the building for the past week to set it up and we knew it was gonna be cool. Mom and dad drove up to see it cause I knew my mother would love it... and Carolyn, Bryand and Benjamin came over from their house. It was a fun night with the family. There were THOUSANDS of nativities and it was so crazy cool in the church. I've never seen anything like it. It really was so impressive. There is no way pictures could show how awesome it was in there. They had a lot of really beautiful ones, but it seemed like the silly/cute ones were my real favorites..... here are just a few....
My cute momma and me before going in.
Cupcake nativity... SO CUTE!!!!
I was on the hunt for a nativity of pigs, this was as close as I got...
I really think Santa looking over baby Jesus really brings the true meaning of Christmas
God Bless Texas Y'all
The moose nativity was probably the most well-done silly one. We all liked it.
This was from the international section. This one was from Germany.. I thought it was so funny and weird.... it was my favorite one. I'd totally put it in my house.
In front of the church they had a life-size nativity, my mom REALLY wants my dad to build this for her. I am sure its only a matter of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment