Today is my last day of work at xPress Printing. This job has been such a blessing. I had a hard time finding anything when I moved here and all I got at first was part time in the afternoon... and the super nice people at xPress let me come work in the mornings and I hoenstly don't think I would have made it if that hadn't been the case.
But the Real Estate company I work for has merged with another company and now there is an opportunity for me to work there full-time and I had to take them up on it. So after today I will work full-time at Prudential Utah Elite Real Estate. I really am so excited to start there next week and to get a little more settled into the new things I'm doing at work.
But I will miss it at xPress... its been really fun.... and its just not the same at a job where I don't get to watch TV!!!!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So I love the new "I'm a blogger again" Maggie. It makes me happy. I've been a slacker this month and I have so much to catch up on...and I will soon. BTW, it was awesome to see you!!!!! Love you, Ruff Ruff! :)
ReplyDelete