Friday, May 28, 2010

Sometimes I am stupid

Wednesday after everybody left, I drove to work. That should have been as easy enough task for me to accomplish. Then, as 5 o'clock rolled around, I went to get my keys out of my bag and they were nowhere to be found. I started freaking out that I dropped them somewhere and I knew they hadn't been turned in, because I would be the person that they would be given to.

So I back-tracked my steps from hours earlier and when I got to my car, there they were... sitting on the front seat.. with all the doors nicely locked. I called Megan to see if she could bring me her spare key and of course she decided to go to Draper that day to spend the night. I'll tell you, when it rains, it pours. So I called my other roommate and she wouldn't answer her phone.

Finally, I was able to get ahold of my friend Blake who came and rescued me until I could get into my apartment to get my spare key and then brought me back to rescue my car. Man was he a life-saver. I have no idea how that happened, but it sure made for a more exciting day. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment