Sunday, May 23, 2010

Farewell Lost

Tonight was the last episode of LOST and normally I wouldn't take time out of my day to blog about something like the end of a TV show.. but this is different. When I first moved to Utah and didn't have a job, Megan told me I should watch lost.. and since they were all online, I decided to give it a shot. I totally got hooked and watched all the seasons just in time to watch the last season as it was coming on.

Then the people that we work with watch it too and we would always talk about what we thought was gonna happen or what things meant while we were at work. So when we found out that today was the last episode, Ron and Heather invited us over for a lost party. We had Sunday dinner and then watched about 5 hours of lost between the recaps and the new episode. It was so much fun and I'm glad that I watched it with them instead of on my computer later... which is what I probably would have done otherwise. Such a good time and it really did have be guessing right up until the end. That was good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment