Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Time

This past week Christine, Alyssa, Brittany, Mom and dad were all in Utah after driving out here to bring Alyssa to school. Since the family was gonna be closer than normal, Cathy brougth Sydney and Jake and decided to join the fun. It was a really fun couple of days. My work was kind enough to let me have a little bit of time off to hang with the family, and it was awesome.
I like to eat Jake. Jake likes to look drunk. Haha.

My and my Spawky.
We ate lots of food... OREO DESSERT!! We swam with Sydney after the snow cleared. We played cards (Thanks to Brandon and Cathy for Hand and Foot). And we just talked and laughed and had a ton of fun. I'm so glad that they got to come and I got to spend some time with them. Definately made for a more enjoyable work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment