Saturday, June 5, 2010

After One Week of Work...............

My Favorite things about my new full-time position.........

I have more responsibility than I did at both of my other two jobs combined.

The days are going by really quickly. I will look up and it will be like 3 in the afternoon! I'm loving that.

I have a lot of work to do and I'm always busy instead of bored.

My Least Favorite things about my new full-time position.

I have a lot of work to do and I'm always busy.

In addition to my real estate job I also work for these 3 attorneys and I never know whats going on with them and I often make a fool of myself because of it.

Season 4 of Prison Break is really good and now that I don't get to watch TV in the mornings I have no time to watch it.




No comments:

Post a Comment