Monday, May 10, 2010

St George Trip


I realize its been a while, but I should try to be better. This past weekend, couple of girls from our ward were going to St George for the weekend and invited Megan and I to come along. Of course, we were ALL for that!! It was soo much fun and really nice to get away for a couple of days and bask in the warm sunlight.

We road tripped it down there on Friday night after we were all done with work and school. Once we were there, Aubrey had a time share that we were able to stay at which was awesome. So then for the next two days, we just hung out, layed out, played, watched lots of movies, ate lots of junk food and had a TON of fun.

All of our fun we had in the car.


Hanging out at the house and the pool. Soooo nice.

While we were gone, we ate at Dairy Queen.. twice. Aubrey had never been there and I am happy we could let her know how amazing it is. Then, on Saturday after we layed out.. we had the funnest afternoon. We went shopping at some outlet malls. In the midst... we were getting thirsty, so we went to little smoothy place and it was so delicious. Then, after a bit more shopping, we had dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Aubrey had never been there either and it was the most amazing dinner ever. Soo good

Sunday, we did kind of the same thing, but in the afternoon when we were ready to leave, we drove around for a while and ended up at the St. George Temple, which is just beautiful. None of us realized how pretty it is there and we were all so pleasantly surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming back to the world of blogging once again...I missed you. :)

    ReplyDelete