Friday, May 28, 2010

EAST COAST WOODMANS, HERE I COME!!!!

I am going to NORTH CAROLINA. The newest Woodman is getting baptised in June and I've gone back and forth on whether I should go... or rather if I could go. But earlier this week I was talking to Carolyn and decided that I really didn't want to miss it and I would try to come as long as I could get off of work. Luckily I work for the best people in the world and my boss said that I could totally have a couple of days to go spend with the family. So last night... after a long day of looking at plane tickets... I finally booked my flight and now I'm officially going!!

I'm SO EXCITED to meet this little guy and to kiss and squeeze him and to see all of the East Coasters and to get to spend some time with Michael before he leaves again. It will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment