We've all been there. You've got an hour of work left. You're high on life because in just a few hours you'll be on a plane to see the family. You couldn't really give a crap about your job cause you have 47 minutes left until vacation and then....
BAM.....
Your cute strappy black sandle your wearing breaks. Awesome. Its not worth it to go home and change shoes cause by the time you go there and back, it'll be time to leave. But you can't walk around barefoot because its a nice place. So...
You STAPLE your shoe back together. I am the most white trash person alive. Thank you very much. Its pretty delicate so I'm making sure not to walk as much as possible, but I'm down to 41 minutes and then I'll be out of here and it won't matter anymore!!!!!

I know this is camera-phone quality, but you can very clearly see the 4 staples that are currently holding my shoe together. This is very white-trash of me, but I think my farmer parents of mine would be proud of me for being so resourceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment