- Why do the computer god's hate me? A few weeks back me and megan were tweaking with my ipod trying to get it to do something different.. and I thought we had done it but the next time I plugged it into my computer, it deleted ALL of my music and would freeze my itunes everytime I plugged it in.. AWESOME!!! So i've asked about every guy friend I know to look at it and see if they can fix it. A couple of them thought that they could, but no one has been able to get it to do anything. So I finally decided that this weekend, I would have to drive up to Salt Lake to the Apple store and have them fix it for me becuase I don't want to take a trip to the East Coast music-less.
- Then last night I think I got a virus on my computer... AWESOME!!! I sent myself an e-mail from work with some info for the talk I'm giving on Sunday (So much for me trying to be spiritual) and when I opened it my virus-protection software went crazy telling me I had 120389857 new threats and that I needed to upload all of this new virus software to get rid of them. And when I would try to open anything on the internet, it wouldn't let me. You know something is really wrong when you try to open Lds.org and it tells you the website is corrupt.
- So now I'm at a loss.. there is no point taking my iPod to get fixed if the computer I hook it up to doesn't work and I just don't really have the time or the patience to deal with this (Especially the latter). And this is my venting for the day. Hopefully I can find someone who knows something because I might throw all of my electronics into the swimming pool if it doesn't get better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment