So last semester Mary who lives upstairs from us was my visiting teacher and megan was her's. And we adopted her sister Michelle too. Long story short.... we all became BFF's. Our visiting teaching dinners would go for like 6 hours and we would talk about everything under the sun. I just love these girls to pieces. They are super funny, way cool and as we all become increasingly ready to move out of where we live, its nice to have people that feel the same way!! Anyways, I find myself eating A LOT of meals with them lately. And I think every picture we take with them involves us eating some kind of food. Luckily they are foodies like us so it works!!
The best part is they have combined mine and Megan's name into "Meggie" and actually call us that like it is our name. I don't know why that is so funny to me but it is. I split my time calling them Mich-mary and Marchelle. I just can't decide which one I like better. So bascially, these girls are freaking awesome and I love them to death. They are probably about the only thing I am going to miss when I move out in August.
Dinner at Olive Garden on Friday
Mary, Me, Megan, Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment