Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'll be a spiritual giant in NO time

Tonight Megan, Mary and myself started going to institute. Meg and I had been talking off and on for along time about how wanted to go to institute and luckily Mary has a rockin memory and remembered that it was tonight. So we decided that would start going.

AND I FEEL LIKE I COULD
LOVE MY TEACHER.

A lot about her reminds me of Melanie, in her mannerisms and stuff. But she was just so excited about everything she was talking about and she was so good about getting people involved and we were only there for about 40 minutes tonight, but I really felt great about that class and we discussed things that I had never thought of or heard of before. And that is exactly what I was hoping for!! I'm really excited to keep going and to learn lots of awesome stuff and become super-dooper spiritual and smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment