Monday, June 7, 2010

Dirty Dirty Dairy Queen

So we LOVE blizzards. Like LOVE them! When we went on our St George trip, we went to Dairy Queen twice and I was re-introduced to how much I love blizzards. Anyways, last Friday, a few of us went on a blizzard run. But what what started out as an innocent little Dairy Queen trip went VERY wrong.....

First, Megan ordered her blizzard but when they gave it to her, the cup tipped over... a bunch of ice cream fell out... and so the nice lady scooped it back into the cup and gave it back to Megan, then nicely walked off. So Megan politely stood there and waited until the chick came back and then asked for a new one. The girl just gave her a nasty look and was like "Why?" Eventually they gave her a new one... although they probably spit in it so she could have just kept her original dirty ice cream. Haha.

Then, the chick NEVER cleaned up where Megan's ice cream had spilt. We were there for probably 30 minutes and the mess from her ice cream was still there!!! It was so gross. That is exactly why she demanded a new one.

The remnants of Megan's ice cream spill.. 30 minutes after the incident.

Then right after I got my blizzard and sat down, it was sort of towering over my cup.. and I spilt a HUGE spoonful right on the floor. Well, technically, it ricocheted 3 times off my pant legs, then landed on the floor. I was so embarrassed. Hi, I'm 3 and can't eat.

My spill.. so sad.

The absolute worse part of this experience was when I went to take a picture of the counter where they spilt Meg's blizzard, I didn't realize the flash was on and the chick turned around thinking I was taking a picture of her. I was mortified. I looked at them and was like "I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE." So then we ran outside before we could cause any more trouble. They'll probably never let us inside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment