Monday, December 7, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

On Friday night, our ward had an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. It was so much fun!!! It was just really fun to dress silly and hang out with my friends.


First we had dinner, then we played big group games with the whole ward. There was speed pictionary (which my team totally dominated by the way), then a game where you tie balloons to your feet and run around trying to pop everybody else's balloons, then a game with presents that you roll dice trying to win. All in all it really was a blast. After all the games were over they gave out prizes for the ugliest sweaters and I am proud to say that I won second place for the girls. In all seriousness, what I was wearing was really terrible, so I was pretty excited about that. I won a movie package. It had the movie Elf and then a bunch of popcorn, candy and snacks inside. It was really fun.


After the party, my roommates and a couple of friends came back to my house and we just all hung out and talked and laughed till the wee hours of the morning. It really was the funnest night.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look HOT in that sweater! Is it coming to the reunion?? BTW, I'm sad that you have Junior MInts and I don't...

    ReplyDelete