This past weekend was really fun. On Friday, Megan and I went and got our nails done, finished up some Christmas shopping, and then went to see the movies "Couples Retreat." Now I slept through the majority of that movie, but it was at the cheap theater, so I didn't really care. It was really fun though to just hang out just the two of us and to chill with the Spawks.
On Saturday, We went to another ugly sweater party at our friend Brittney's ward. IT was a karaoke party and really fun. Brittney didn't have a good sweater, and since I apparently have a bunch, she borrowed my green Santa's Workshop sweater. Megan wore my award winning sweater that I wore last weekend, and I wore a combination of my friend Renae's candy-cane turtleneck with a lovely Christmas-floral scrub top that Megan found at DI. And of course, we both had to wear really stylish Christmas earrings. We looked pretty fantastic. It was really fun though and I'm so glad that we went.
Brittney singing Karaoke.
No comments:
Post a Comment