Monday, November 23, 2009

Random Laughs

So Yesterday was my nephew Davey's birthday. So in the morning while I was waiting for church to start, me and Megan were texting him to wish him a happy birthday. While I was texting him, I remembered that we had a visiting teaching workshop that night and I was wondering if my roommate was going to be home in time to make it. So i sent the text...

"Hey are you gonna be back in time for the visiting teaching thing tonight?"

About 2 seconds later, Davey replied,

"What thing?"

I was so embarrassed. Obviously he wouldn't be able to make that meeting considering he lives in Texas.. and he's a boy and all. Anyways, it was just really really funny to me that I had sent it to the wrong person. Probably because it was the latest in a long line of me sending the wrong messages to the wrong people. Always makes for a funny moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment