Tuesday, December 8, 2009

AT&T bought me a new camera!!!!!

So last year when I was trying to get a cell phone, the nice people at AT&T didn't want to give me one because of my rocking awesome inability to get any credit (There is a whole different story for another day). Anyways, the only way they would let me get an account with them is if I made a 500 dollar deposit. They said that if I went an entire year without missing a payment, they would refund the deposit. The best day ever was last week when that deposit came in the mail!! Such a nice little surprise.

Well the past little while, I've been wanting to get a NEW CAMERA, but I just never did. There was always other things that I wanted instead.. like rent and gas. But then, I decided I would just use my AT&T money to buy me a camera. I knew if I didn't just do it now that I probably never would cause there is just always something that I want more.


This was just the greatest impulse buy since my new computer and the best early Christmas present ever!! Luckily when you only get Christmas for yourself, you can open it early!! Anyway, I just really love my camera and I'm so excited that I have it in time for Christmas and the reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment