Friday, December 18, 2009

John's Graduation

On Thursday John GRADUATED from the Utah College of Massage Therapy. Megan and I were able to get off work to be there for the big event. It was really exciting to watch him get his diploma, I know he worked really hard and it meant a lot to him.


John and Elaine after he received him diploma.

After the graduation, we went down to Springville and had dinner with John and Elaine as well as some of her family. It was really fun. We made nice with Elaine's three little neices and nephews who were really cute and sweet.


I don't even know.....

Mostly, I'm just really proud of John and excited for him that he's finished with his school. And I'm really really glad that I was able to be there and to see him graduate. Congratulations Big Brother, we're all proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment