Well, I was completely against the idea of showering in ice cold water, so at about 10:30 last night, I started boiling water on every burner that we had in our apartment and put it into the bathtub. Sadly, 4 pots of water barely even covered the bottom of the bathtub. I had to do 3 trips, which was 12 pots of boiling water in all. It was really funny, but it worked like a charm!! It definitely took a lot longer than if I had just bit it and showered in the cold, but to me it was sooooo worth it. I figure it was just like the olden days when people had to carry in their own bath water.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Cold Showers
Last night Me and Megan got home from doing some shopping, and our roommate Tiffany informed us that there was NO HOT WATER!!!!! We are thinking that the pilot light must have gone out because everything is up to date. But this was really a stinker because coincidentally, last night also saw the lowest overnight lows that we have had all winter. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment