Monday, December 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN

Sunday was Megan's Birthday. To Celebrate we went to dinner and a movie on Saturday night. We had dinner at Jonny Carino's and then went to see The Blind Side. That is the BEST movie. Really, it was fantastic and I'm so glad Megg-ee-poo wanted to see it for her birthday. Maybe the best part was after we went to dinner, I was certain that the theater where we bought our tickets was a few miles away, so we entered it into the Garmin and took off. After about 20 minutes when we got to the theater Megan was like, "This is definitely not right!" So, we pulled over, called my roommate for the address and realized that it was just about a block away from the restaurant where we had dinner. So we made our way back over there and after probably an hour of driving ended up right back where we started. It was really funny. Finally we made it though and it was so worth it after we saw that movie.

On Sunday, we had chicken parmesean for her Birthday Dinner. We pretty much have that for every important occasion cause it is our favorite. Then, we also had a pinata and we had cheesecake for her birthday.

All in all, it was a really fun weekend and I hope Chowda-Mc-Spawks-Spawks had the greatest birthday ever.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...thank you Chow...remember how I never know when you write new posts...I just saw all of these and had forgotten about how many pictures you took of us!

    ReplyDelete