Monday, July 26, 2010

You know a woman wants her cowboy like he wants his rodeo

Saturday was the Fiesta Days Rodeo in Spanish Fork. I was SO MUCH FUN. Megan and I went to a rodeo earlier this Spring, but this one was funner to me. It reminded me more of the little Texas rodeos we went to when I was a kid. Plus we had some rocking awesome second row seats. And my southern accent visited for a moment or two at times and I loved that and it makes me hope that it will come back more often when I get to Texas. I loved the rodeo with the 4M's from Texas. We represented the Lone Star State Well!!


So Michelle doesn't like Rodeos cause she says its mean to the animals. So right as I'm telling her that the cows are just having fun and playing with their cowboy friends... one little calf gets swung back a little hard during the steer wrestling. So they brought out the "Animal Ambulance" and these cowboys carried the calf into the truck and took the little calf away to get healed. Dear calf: Please get better and come play again. You served the Rodeo-Goers well.

2 comments:

  1. a cowbulance never have i seen one...something new everyday. how many days till you all are fixing to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I wish I had been looking at your blog sooner... for many reasons. Mostly I would have known about the whole Texas thing a lot sooner and I could have told you my news sooner rather than all that same day. Secondly, you are always up to something fun and finally you crack me up. I look forward to reading about your move back to Texas!

    ReplyDelete