Thursday, July 15, 2010

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly......

So for the past couple of days we have been noticing that there have been a few flies in our apartment. Then when I was home for lunch yesterday, I noticed it had gotten worse. Then, last night it was full-plague-status. It was terrible. You would swat at one fly on the wall, and 5 more would start flying at you. I felt like my computer was going to give me the status it tells me all of the time since the virus things started...
YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED.



Then, it was crazy Megan to the rescue. Give that girl a folded up towel and a target and she becomes this unbelievable Danielle Rousseau-like (Lost anyone) huntress. She was crazy good. Our trash can was filled with flies. Meg said she washed at least 5 down the sink and there had to be at least 15 in the trash can. It was so disgusting.
So I didn't kill nearly as many as Megan, but this was the first one that I got!!! When I saw that I had actually hit him, I yelled "I GOT ONE!!!!!" Who knew fly-killing could make you so proud. Haha


Please meet:

The Fly Killling Ninja Named Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment