Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Work Stress and Water Parks

So its one week past my crazy decision to move to Texas, and everyday I feel better about it and know that I made the right decision. I have let my peeps at my job know that I'm leaving and have been hitting the job hunt harder than maybe I ever have before. The funny thing is, when I told my boss Annie that I was leaving, she told me that she was taking another job and would be gone in TWO weeks. So it has made my life at work a little crazy and very stressful. Needless to say it wil be a long next month, but at least I'll be working hard up until the very end.
On the good side of life, last night my stake did a service project at SEVEN PEAKS Water Park and then they let us use the park for a couple of hours. Even though its just right there in Provo, I had never been there before. It was pretty darn fun, I have to say. Best ride ever... the white boomerang right... its like a half-pipe that you ride on a tube. I had never done a ride like that before, even though they have them everywhere but it really was so fun.
This isn't me... but it could be... If I were a couple years younger and a little bit more male. The best part about this ride.. I was screaming, but the air was rushing into my mouth and kept cutting off my air. So I sounded like a chain smoker/man/monster. It was amazing. Kind of similar to what happened to my yell when I went skydiving, but not QUITE as awesome.

Mostly, Monday made me REALLY excited to go to Lagoon with Cathy's family on Friday. I'm skipping out of work in the morning to go spend the day with them and I could not be anymore stoked about it. Another Utah Theme Park first for me coming in a few days... Hopefully that one is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment