Friday Night was our Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum Concert!!!!!!!!!! It's funny.. I kept forgetting that this was happening. Even that day I would randomly remember that we were going to the concert and get all excited all over again. We left Friday right after work and headed up there. Me, Megan and Natalie.. and then we picked up Mary who was already in Salt Lake. Most of the drive was not that bad and we didn't really hit any traffic on the way to Salt Lake. Until...
We got off 215 to head down some road I don't know that lead to the middle of nowhere where the concert was.. and there was HORRIBLE traffic. It was all headed to the concert and it took us 2 and a half hours to go not very far at all. We thought that Lady A was starting at 8 and we didn't get there until after 7:30. As we were talking toward the concert, we could hear that they had already started and we were all just so sad. Then, the line to get our tickets out of will call was ridiculously long.. and we heard them finish the show while we were waiting in line. It really was so upsetting.
Luckily, we got into the concert while they were getting the stage ready for Tim so we didn't miss any of his show. He really was so good. I was actually surprised I knew as many songs as I did.. I didn't think I was an avid Tim McGraw listener... but I knew more than I thought I did. There were a couple that I had never heard before, but for the most part, I felt like I knew a lot of them. It was a ton of fun and I'm SOOOO glad that I got to go with the girls before I head to Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment