Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gettin a little wet

First off... a little business..... I would like to give a HUGE thank you to the Pioneers for doing the hard work and letting us celebrate and take the day off work Friday. Many Thanks!!!

Second.. On Friday.. Me, Megan, Mary and Michelle attended the
Worlds Largest Water Balloon Fight
at BYU. They gave us free t-shirts, free water balloons and a TON of fun.

I'm not gonna lie... It did kind of hurt when they pegged you in the head.. I took one to the temple right at the beginning and I swear I blacked out for a couple of seconds. It was like I had gotten punched across the face. That being said.. It was TOTALLY worth it. So much fun and within a few seconds, we were totally soaked. Check out this little news clip... its pretty sweet what it all looked like when all the balloons were going.

1 comment:

  1. I was there! {But watching from the outside.} Scott was filming it and got absolutely slammed as well. {His sunglasses got snapped in half.} It looked so cool from far away though!

    ReplyDelete