So most nights, I do not dream... and if I do I can NEVER remember what they are about. Ever.
But last night/this morning, I was having this dream that I was in Jail. Only it was house-arrest jail. So it was like this house that had a pool I could use, but you had to sleep in a cell. Then once a week you got to go to dinner at either Bodacious BBQ or Outback but you had to wear hand cuffs while you went. And we got in this argument about whether the jail would pay for our dinner or we had to pay for our own dinners. And Twitch and Jose from So You Think You Can Dance were in the house prison too. And I was in prison because I got in a car wreck... and because it was my fault.. I got 4 years in the big house. But luckily in my dream, I was only 20 and thats when I graduated college, so I figured... If i served 2 years of my sentence (which is more than Lindsay Lohan did) and then got released for good behavior.. I would only be 22... which is when most people graduate college, and I wouldn't be behind at all. So anyway, as I'm in my dream analyzing all of this, I just went right ahead and turned off my alarm in real life and kept sleeping until......
I got a text from Megan at 8:24 that says "are you awake?" Awesome. We left for work at like 8:40 or something. And i think this is the first time I've come here without a single particle of make up done and my hair is like nasty crimped and wavy from sleeping on it. At least I'm leaving them with the best image of me possible!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment