Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maggie and Liz's Day of Fun!!!!


On Saturday, me and Liz both didn't have plans, so we decided to hang out in Salt Lake. So I drove up there and we went to lunch at Olive Garden with a couple of her roommates. It was really good, and for whatever reason, we ended up staying there for like 3 hours. And I'm pretty sure I made our waiter mad and her probably spit in all of our food. But it was really good and really fun and I could eat their breadsticks everyday.


After Olive Garden, Me and Liz went to Gateway Mall in Salt Lake. Her sunglasses had broken so we both got new sunglasses at this place that had them on sale and then we looked like models in our new sunglasses. We also got ice cream at the Ben & Jerry's store. I decided I wanted Chunky Monkey in a waffle cone cause I love that flavor, and Liz just had to copy me cause it looked so good. They made the waffle cone while we were there so it was super fresh, but it melted our ice cream SUPER fast. Before you could get to the bottom, all of the ice cream had melted and made a jumbo-sized mess all over us. But it was so good!!!

Here's us with our new sunglasses and huge ice cream cones.

Later that night, after some more shopping and hanging out, I remembered this thing that Christine made for me once where you put pie filling inside giant won-ton wrappers and then fry them and make these little empanada desserts. They are so delicious. So we made them late that night before I went home. Liz had an apple one and I had a cherry one and they were just so delicious!!! Unfortunately, I ate so much junk that day that I am pretty sure I made myself sick. I'm not sure if it was worth it or not.


It was a long day and we packed a lot of stuff in it, but it was so much fun and I'm so glad that I went up to Salt Lake to change with Liz cause it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment