Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER


This is a crazy week of birthdays in my family and it all gets started today with Michael.


Michael is the coolest big brother. I remember when I was younger I thought he was so funny cause he would lay on the floor and watch tv and make a pillow out of anything... like the bottom of my rocking horse, or he would turn a VHS on its side and put it under his head. Neither of those could have been comfortable. And he would also pay me quarters to scratch his back when I was younger, and he would pay me quarters to get him stuff out of the fridge (probably while he was laying on the floor watching tv with a video stuck under his neck.) I just thought he was the greatest.

I just love Mike and I'm so proud of him for going to fight the bad guys and I'm so glad that he married the coolest girl in the world Jill. And had the cutest kids on the planet. And I'm so glad that he said he wanted us all to get together this New Year's for the reunion and I can't to see him.

Michael, I hope you have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment