Friday, September 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!!!

The birthdays just keep a coming this week!! Today is CHRISTINE'S BIRTHDAY.... and she decided to come out to Utah for her birthday this year so we get to play with her this weekend, which totally makes me happy.


I freaking love Christine and she is the greatest sister. I especially love her because she let me crash at her pad for a few months after I finished school, for which I am very grateful. And she made me the most beautiful purse cake right before I moved to Utah. I don't know very many people who could just whip out a purse cake.

I hope you have the greatest birthday and I wish I was as talented as you that I could make you a purse cake for your birthday, but I'm afraid you're going to have to settle to a big smooch on the cheek when I see you in Logan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment