Thursday, September 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN


Once when I was probably about 10 or 11, I wanted to wear make-up, but wasn't allowed to. I kept stealing my sister Carolyn's make up and then I would lie about it and say it wasn't hers. Then, one day, she caught me using it and she came up behind me and kicked me and called me "you little crap." This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.


Today is Poopie's birthday and she is just the funnist girl and always has the best stories. She keeps me company while we are both bored at work, and she is going to let me stay at her house for both Thanksgiving and Christmas... so basically I love her a lot right now.

Once last summer, me and her randomly started climbing these fountains in downtown Denver.


Happy Birthday Carolyn.. I hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment