Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Working 9 to 5... What a Way to Make a Living

I'M A WORKING GIRL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got placed in a position tonight at Ryder in Fort Worth through an employment agency. I met this lady on Thursday and she learned all about me and by Friday she had found a position for me, but it didn't work out, and then today (Tuesday) she called me with another. I start tomorrow at 8 tomorrow morning!! That is a really fast turn around and I had NO time to prepare and get used to the thought, but I'm really just so excited and I am so very grateful to have a job again and not have to worry and stress about it. The commute will be long and I'll need to get a place to live closer to where I work cause thats gonna get old REAL quick, but I can't complain. I will be making about twice what I was making in Utah and word on the street is there is a ton of room for advancement and growth in the company.. So I'm pretty stoked.

More to come when I've started and actually know what the position is like. I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! Very exciting and even better you will be making lots of $$!

    ReplyDelete