Friday, June 26, 2009

I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!


Last night I got my tickets to go to Texas for the family reunion this New Years. I will be going to Denver on the 23rd, after I get off of work and will spend Christmas Eve with Carolyn and Bryan and most importantly... their brand new baby!!

Then we will all go together to Texas on Christmas morning. I will spend about 10 days in Texas with the family I am so stinking excited for this reunion. The last one was so much fun, I can't wait for all of us to get together again. Then, I will come on on the 4th and get back to being a working girl.

I'm so glad that I found tickets to go and I seriously can't wait to see the family. They are the greatest!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so freak'n excited!!!! I miss seeing my family! And we'll get to spend the whole day just you and me playing with baby! It will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete