So remember a few days ago how I was so super excited to go camping?? Well, we went and it was super fun. Definitely the most social I've been with my ward by a while since I've lived here. I'm so glad I went and I had a really good time....
BUT............
I got eaten alive.. and that is not an exaggeration. Megan and I went early to help set up tents and while we were kind of out in the brush putting tents up, I got so many mosquito bites. I got 11 on one arm 8 on the other, 4 on my legs, one on my neck and one on my forehead. It was horrid. I thought I was going to die. I have been itchy for the past 2 days and I am just ready for these stupid bites to go away and stop bothering me. It is so miserable!!!
Stay posted... I'm pretty cure I got west nile.
No comments:
Post a Comment