Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Computer

So last night I was watching Lost on my laptop, like i do everynight. Well, last night, I had a pretty bad headache and when I laid down to watch the episode, I fell asleep a lot faster than I expected. About 30 minutes into the episode I was awakened by a pretty loud bang. Much to my shock and dismay, I had accidentally knocked my computer off the bed in my sleep and it had fallen to its death. It would still turn on and everything, but the screen would not turn on.

So when I woke up this morning and realized that this did in fact happen, and was not just a nightmare (as i was hoping was the case), I decided this was a sign from the heavens that I wanted to purchase a new computer. It had been something that I had wanted to buy for a while, but could never really justify it. Since mine was now dead, I figured I had a pretty good excuse.

So I went to BestBuy and looked around for a while and narrowed it down to 2. Then, I went to work and mulled over the decision for a while, and after work I just went to the store and got it. I LOVE IT!!! It is kind of the Sony version of a Mac and I think it is beautiful.



It was a little bit of an impulse buy and probably more than I should have spent on a computer right this second, but I absolutely love it and am so glad that I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment