Friday, May 29, 2009

The sweet taste of employment

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!

After about a month of looking for a job in Utah, I finally got a bite today.  I have been asked to work at Affiliated Realty Group in Orem.  It is an independent realty office with about 4 guys who went into business together and have really taken off.  I will be working as their Receptionist in their office.

The position is only 20 hours a week, but luckily, its so dirt cheap here in Utah that I should still be able to support myself only working part time.  Plus, with things are the way they are, beggars can't be choosers.  I'm just so happy and so relieved and so grateful that I was able to find something so relatively quickly.  I mean, it took me a month longer to find anything in Colorado, and I hated that job.  So I am feeling pretty good about this right now!!  

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Mags!!!!! Hope it goes better than the one in CO!!!

    p.s. come see me again some time...it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete