Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Weekend Ever

So Megan and I went to Idaho this past weekend and it was so much fun.  On Thursday, we went to Rexburg and had dinner with Jessica and Liz.  Then afterwards, I caught up with 2 of my favorite girls... Rachel and Anastasia.  It was a blast.  We got our favorite Snoasis and then just talked and laughed for a while.  Those girls are the best.  



On Friday, we all drove to Nampa and spent the rest of the Weekend with the Brysons.  I was just the family fix that I needed.  I got to play with my favorite Spawky and kiss Jake's big cheeks all weekend.  It was the best.  It was a weekend full of games, laughs and tons of good food.  All my favorite things about our family.



He is too cute.  And I taught him how to count in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Sign Language.  He is a genius in the making!!


No comments:

Post a Comment