It took me a little over 2 months to find my job in Colorado, and I know that these things take time. Although, I have to be honest, another two months of this and I will probably kill myself. Hopefully I find something soon for the sake of my sanity.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Bored Bored Bored
So I have been in Utah for a little over two weeks now. Much to my dismay, I have not yet been able to find a job. At first it was nice cause I had all of this time to myself and was able to just relax and sort of hang out. However, we have moved from alone time to being completely bored out of my skull. I am trying to remain positive and remember that things like this take time, however I could really use a place to go during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Mags...I wish I could hook you up with something...but I don't know anything or anyone in Utah! There's gotta be some fun "free" things to do. Go visit every temple and play with that camera! And Utah is great for hiking and being outside. Take advantage of your boring time and make sure you get out of that apartment!!! We'll keep praying for you.
ReplyDelete