Saturday, March 28, 2009




So on Friday, I got ready for work and then went out to the garage. Much to my dismay there was about 8 inches of fresh powder in the driveway. I pulled outmy trusty snow shovel and started shoveling out the driveway behind my car. After about 30 minutes, I had worked up a decent sweat, my couldn't feel my feet and I had only done about a third of the driveway. It was a that second I realized that I wouldnt be working that day.

So after a little bit of resting time, I went out to finish the snoveling. I finished the last two-thirds of the driveway after about another 30-40 minutes of shoveling. It was about now that my nice neightbor took pity upon me and came over with his snow-blower. He did about twice the work in about a fourth of the time. It was amazing. I definately owe this good samaritan.
Look how high the snow blows up!! It's amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment