Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blizzard!!!!!!!!

So there was a HUGE snowstorm that came into Colorado today. There were reports all over the news that there were blizzard warnings. There was heavy snow and high winds all day. So I woke up really early to make sure that I had plenty of time to make to work. Then I got there and the snow was really coming down!! When my boss realized that I lived pretty far away from the office, she told me to hurry up and leave to that I would be able to have time to get home safely. I only worked for 15 minutes!!!

So since the Settles are in Utah for the week, I had the house to myself while I stayed home from work. It pretty much snowed all day. i watched tv, played piano and napped. I was the greatest day ever!! Here are some pictures of the snowy view from the house. They all look grey and cloudy.. that is just the snow that continues to fall!!



You know it is pretty bright outside when I look so dark!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment