Monday, February 2, 2009

Gilmore Girls


My niece Alyssa got all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls for Christmas. Ever since New Years I have been watching all of them while I cross-stitch a picture of Jesus (there's a different story for a different day!!) The funniest part is that the entire time I was in college I refused to watch this show. All these girls were obsessed with it and I didn't want to be. So I always thought it would be stupid and that I wouldn't like it so I never watched an episode. Now I realize that I should have never watched an episode cause now I'm super-dooper addicted.
Well, I've been watching so many that I'm starting to dream about it, only the characters fromt he show are mixed in with people that I actually know. It's very confusing!!! Luckily, I just started season 6 yesterday so I only have one season left and soon will be able to re-enter the land of the living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment