Thursday, February 19, 2009


After about 7 or 8 months in Colorado, it has come time to make another move. So.... PROVO HERE I COME!!! I never thought that I would live in Provo before. But, seeing as how most of my family in the area is leaving me for bigger and better things, I guess its time for me to do the same.
So hopefully in April, I will be leaving the Cancer center (Which i have lovingly referred to as "The Death Center") to move to Provo. I will live with my niece Megan, and with any lick, I will be able to find a job that does not include working in a place where I am likely to get shot. The best part about moving to Utah?? It is dirt cheap to live there. We are talking less than one fourth of the price I was going to pay for rent here in Parker. Sign me up!!! So hopefully everything works out and I am able to go. I'm just so excited to be with my spawky!!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!! I'm sooo excited!!! This is going to be better than Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete