Friday, December 26, 2008

Surprise Visit

Yesterday was christas and it was wierd. This year didn't really feel like Christms for me. My guess is that's probably because I'm used to having about a week of vacation with my family before Christmas and this year I had to work all the way up to Christmas Eve.
It was good though, I got to spend the holiday with the Settles and almost every Christmas I can remember has been spent with the Settles family.

The best part was that Joanna, Davey, Justin and Jeremy spent all day in the car driving here form Texas. It was a great surprise. We didn't think they were going to be able to make it because of a death in david's family, but they decided it was important to be with family at that time and so they jumped in the car and came. I only got to see them for a few minutes, but it was so fun to see them and to get to have them here for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment