So I have frown to tolerate my job that I used to despise with every fiber of my being. However, things have gotten better and I don't actually mind being here that much. However, this weekend my niece Megan got into town so that everybody who is in college is now here. They are all going shopping today to get some last-minute Christmas gifts and they will probably play all day and have the time of their lives.......
ALL WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!
I have to work this week leading up to Christmas. I get half of Christmas Eve off and I luckily get to spend all of Christmas day at home with the fam. It just really blows that I have to come and hang out in Medical Records while my family parties is up at home. I am not pleased.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ummm...I didn't even realize you'd EVER written anything on your blog. But we did shop without you and it was grand. How else could I get your kitty notebook that you love so much???? And reading about girls night made me real sad. Real real sad. Why am I in school?
ReplyDelete