Thursday, October 8, 2009

Karyn the Bellydancer

So yesterday My roommate Karyn and I were texting Megan and decided to mess around with her a little. See, it was this boy Alex's birthday yesterday, and we told Megan that Karyn was doing a belly-dance in full costume as his present. And I didn't think she would, but Megan completely believed us. So we kept it going for a while and it just kept getting funnier and funnier. We started telling Megan stupid things like, "Karyn was doing a turn and some beads fell off of her costume." And everytime I texted ehr something dumber than the last time, I was just sure she was going to realize it wasn't true. But every single time she believed me.

So as this went on, I knew that Megan would call me when she got out of her class, cause she always does. So I told Karyn it would be funny if we had some Indian music playing in the background when Megan called me. Of course Karyn jumps up and goes, "Hey, I have some music that would be perfect!!" So right as we found the song and played it, Megan called. As soon as she heard the music she just believed everything I had told her. She told me to make sure that Karyn danced for a few more songs so that she could drive home and see. I was dying laughing.

As Karyn and I waited for Megan to come home, this boy Alex showed up at my apartment. So obviously, I told him everything that I had told Megan. So when Megan got home, he totally played into and made Megan believe everything we had told her for the longest time. Finally I was laughing so hard that I finally had to tell her that it was all a lie and we just randomly made it up.

So anyway, that was my random fun for yesterday... Maybe today I'll play a little trick on Liz.....

3 comments:

  1. haha...I love that you wrote that you knew I would call you after class because I always do....haha so true.

    And this story still makes me mad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this entry last month, so I just read it, and wow are you funny! Thanks for a good laugh...or maybe I should be thanking Megan...haha!

    ReplyDelete