Stage 1: You took me away from my mother and I will kill you.

Stage 3: Please get rid of the chicken noodle gerber dinner and bring back my sucker.

Stage 4: It is slightly better to be outside with the crazy girls that inside with the crazy girls.
Stage 5: Somehow this monster is funner to be with than Maggie.

Stage 6: Maybe if I take a nap, I'll wake up and realize being snatched away from my mother was all just a bad dream.

Stage 7: I woke up and realized it wasn't a nightmare, it was reality. I can't even bare to look at them.

Stage 8: First kidnapping, now she covers me with these giant glasses. Where's CPS when you need them?

Stage 9: Please let me out, Please let me out!!

Stage 10: This girl is so dumb. I learned that if I smile at her, she will spend about an hour trying to get 5 drops of water out of the very bottom of a water-bottle using nothing but a straw.
In all seriousness, Jake was really good all day. And although it was a little chilly between us at the beginning, he warmed up quickly and we had a ton of fun. I'm so glad I got to play hookie for the day and spend it with baby Jake. He is just the cutest and the funnest and I wished I could play with him more often. Thanks for letting me keep him Cathy!!!



So pretty sure I just giggled...yes giggled the entire time I read that...out loud giggling...and now my head hurts.
ReplyDeleteCrap, that was funny!!! You're welcome for gettign him for the day, haha! I should be thanking you... So sad for you that you don't get to see him more often...
ReplyDelete