So today was my first official day of being home since I left my job. The day after I quit, we took a road-trip to Utah for a wedding, so this is the first day that I've had to just sleep in and be the lazy enemployed slob that I am really hoping to be for just a couple weeks. So after I woke up (late of course), I was flipping through the channels with no idea of what comes on at this time of day. Lukily, I was able to find something to watch. CMT Cribs!!!!! The episode that I watched was of Elvis's house Graceland. It was actually pretty cool.
So on there, they went through each room of the house nad then at the end went through his car collection. And then I found the cutest car. Apparently he drove this car on the movie Blue Hawaii. Now I have never seen that movie, but I'm sure my mother just loved it when she was in high school. Anyway, I just thought the car was so cute.

So lately me and Megan have been looking at cars that we would like to buy. And one day, when I'm more employed and a little more settled, I would really like to buy a Nissan Murano.. or so I thought. But I think this morning, I really did find the perfect car for me. I just need to get my hair dyed blonde, and poof it really big (Megan could help me with that), and then get some kind of floral scarf to put around it, and get some really big sunglasses and maybe some red lipstick. Then I would look perfect to get in this sexy car and go up and down the coast of California!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment