Monday, September 5, 2011

HUNGER GAMES

So I used to be really good at reading. I read a lot of books while I lived in Utah and at first when I moved back here. In fact when I first moved to Texas before I was working, I was reading a book in a day sometimes.

Since I have been working, it has been a little harder. I never have the time and its one of those things that has gotten left by the wayside. But I'm hoping to be better!!

The first book on my list.. The Hunger Games. I feel like for a couple years now my friends have all been talking about this book. When I was home for the past weekend, Kelsie was telling me that I just HAD to read it.

So here goes page one. At the risk of sounding like a Relief Society Book club, I'm really excited to read it and I'll let you know how it turns out.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hunger Games! Definitely a good book to start up your reading with! And thanks for posting about the BOM challange - I just might do it as well... 4.5 pages doesn't sound too bad.

    ReplyDelete